Fresh Copy: Monday Hip-Hop Report...


Yeah, Mondays suck. No matter what you do or how much you get paid, we'd all rather stay in bed. So, before get down bizness...sip that coffee, enjoy that muffin and check in on the latest & greatest in the world of hip hop...

*Rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs paid his respect to incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne last week by visiting him at Rikers Island.
Interesting, considering that he NEVER visited Shyne during his 10 year bid



*Roc Nation's J. Cole has addressed the public attempting to speculate a rift between himself and Young Money artist Drake.
"I do, but it's not working, they don't understand that it's not working," he told reporter Amaiya Davis in an interview about whether he feels media is targeting them. "I know Drake, we speak or whatever the case is, so that's not even an issue. It doesn't really come from the publications, it comes from the people. Like the fans are so eager to see some sh*t like that, they live for sh*t like that, which is cool, I understand where it's coming from. You can't just make up a beef man, that's just not how this thing works." (Hip Hop DX)
J.Cole

*Cam'ron & Jim Jones Officially Reunite At Converse Band of Ballers Tournament.
"I actually just spoke to Cam for the first time in about two years just a couple of days ago," he revealed in an interview. "We're going to get back into the studio and make music again. At first, it was a little weird because we haven't spoke on a personal level in so long. But I sent him some music a few months ago, and he reached back out to me. But it's still all love. I'm actually supposed to meet with him later on today...I still think they're talented dudes and people want to hear their music. So why not? People are still interested and there's money to be made there. I know people had problems, but we're moving forward. Anytime the Dips want to reach out, I'm with it." (VIBE)
Jim Jones


*R&B'S BADDEST CHIC GETS TATTED UP...

0 comments:

Post a Comment