Whats in your #IPOD? DJ Envy "Hitlist 41" and "Down & Dirty RnB 32"

DJ Envy hits us with something for the street and a joint for the ladies. I just downloaded both mixes this morning and they're pretty dope:


01 Dj Khaled Ft Ross,busta Rhymes,diddy,nicki Minaj,fab,jada,fat Joe,swizz Beatz 
& T-Pain - All I Do Is Win (Rmx)
02 Ludacris Nicki Minaj - My Chick Bad Feat. Nicki Minaj
03 Young Jeezy Feat Plies - Lose My Mind
04 Lil Wanye - Im Single
05 Drake - Find Your Love
06 B.O.B - Nothing On You F. Bruno Mars
07 Dirty Money Feat T.I. - Hello Good Morning
08 Jamie Foxx Feat T.I. & Justin Timberlake - Winner
09 Usher Feat. Will.I.Am - Omg (Feat. Will.I.Am)
10 The-Dream - Love King (Prod. By Los Da Mystro)
11 Ciara Feat. Ludacris - Ride It (Ft. Ludacris)
12 Rihanna - Rude Boy
13 Usher - There Goes My Baby
14 Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)
15 Usher Feat. Nicki Minaj - Lil Freak
16 The Dream Ft. Ludacris - Love King (Remix)
17 Nicki Minaj - Your Love
18 Rick Ross Feat. Neyo - Super High
19 Plies Feat. Bei Maejor - She Got It Made(Ft. Bei Maejor)
20 B.O.B Feat. T.I. & Playboy - Bet I Bust
21 Waka Flocka Flame - Go Hard In The Paint
01 The Dream Feat. T.I. - Make Up Bag
02 Ciara - Blauw
03 The Dream Feat. Diddy - Champagne
04 Ciara Feat. Ludacris - Ride
05 The Dream Feat. Ludacris - Love King (Rmx)
06 Christina Aguilera Feat. Nicki Minaj - Woohoo
07 Corte Ellis Feat. Jadakiss - Hangover
08 Ciara Feat. The Dream - Speechless
09 Dirty Money Feat. Rick Ross & T.I. - Hello Good Morning
10 Jamie Foxx Feat. T.I. - Winner
11 Adrienne Bailon Feat. Ghostface - Take You Home
12 Drake Feat. The Dream - Shut It Down
13 Trey Songz - Already Taken
14 Jagged Edge Feat. Rick Ross - Lipstick
15 Emanny Feat. Jadakiss - Time Is Up
16 Trey Songz - Let You Down
17 The Dream Feat. T.I. - F.I.L.A.
18 Range Feat. Rick Ross - Ghetto Dance
19 Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg - California Girls
20 Avery Storm Feat. Rick Ross - Not Like My Girl
21 Lloyd Feat. Yung Joc - Magic City
Thanx to my crew @ Mixfiend.com and Mixtapetorrent.com for the download.

0 comments:

Post a Comment