Inauguration day...My Presidential Address...


































You never get a second chance to make a 1st impression. For some, its either a hit or miss. Love at first sight. 15 minutes of fame. In the Hip Hop blogsphere, Graffiti Written is one of a million sites competing for your attention. Most are trash, some are inspiring and others toil in obscurity.

Welcome to Independence Day. Monday, June 28th, 2010. This blog is for the sneaker collector, who gets a rush off the scent of a new pair of dead stock "unavailable in stores" kicks. This blog was created for Hip Hop, the desire for intelligent coverage of our music, politics and culture. This blog is dedicated to everyone with a fashion forward state of mind. Most importantly, it is dedicated to you. You're the reason everything that you see and read on this site is possible. I thank you for your support and will strive to continue to deliver quality content with a sense of humor and a Toronto twist.

I want to take a moment and recognize 3 people who made this blog possible:

Special K: Thank you for motivating me to do what I love doing. This site wouldnt exist without you. You mean the world to me

Leah (Bombsteez.com): Thank you for building this remarkable blog for me, from scratch. Your talent is limitless and I cant wait to see what else you have in store.

Tay'Lanee: Your writing skills are amazing. Thanx for all your support. Youre a Boston Celtics fan, but I wont hold that against you...lol

To anyone who I failed to recognize, hold tight...I aint getting impeached anytime soon, lol

Peace!

Toronto...Forever...

2 comments:

Leah said...

No problem ! I cant wait to get started on your new & improved site :)

Special K said...

I love you baby...you already had the skills, the talent and drive. You just needed that little voice to tell you " YOU CAN DO IT". I am blessed to be apart of the ride.

Post a Comment