Weekend Wrap (Kim vs Nicki and more...)


Whats good with you, home team. Another weekend has come and gone (waay too quickly, of course) and alot of interesting things have occurred in the world of Hip Hop...so lets get to it:


Lil Kim vs Nicki Minaj...


I guess this was bound to happen due to the medias insaitable hunger for beef. Lil Kim has officialy kicked a dust storm with onstage disses and this recent comment during a Kendra G interview:

"Here's my thing, all females that come in the game, we all need to stick together and I always try my best to embrace them but what happens is when you come into the game and realize that I'm not going away and my fans are still here and they can't just step over me. They can't just step on me and then they're kinda like, they get upset and then they don't want to be my friend anymore and I think that's really childish, you know what I'm saying? It's stupid because all I ask for is to be respected -- pay homage at the end of the day, a lot of things go on behind the scenes that people don't know about and it will be aired out. You can't hide the truth -- when I came out to do this promo tour, it was a reminder of where it came from because if you're gonna swagger jack somebody and take their style, at least pay the respect and the homage..." (Kendra G)
For the record, Nicki has never (publicly) discussed any issues she may or may not have with the Queen Bee. Since beef sells records, expect things to escalate @ a rapid pace...

Kanye's Porche Crash...



Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West's Porsche Panamera car was reportedly involved in a major accident over the weekend after crashing into a resident's home in Hawaii.
According to reports, the accident took place on Saturday (June 5).
Chris Cooper said he was shaken out of bed at around four o'clock Saturday morning by the loud noise. "Just a tremendous crash. As if a small building were coming down," said Cooper, who lives across the street from the crash scene. Cooper thought something had happened on Diamond Head Road until he stepped outside. "I looked over here and saw the car impaled in the garage," he said. The garage door to the home was pushed in and there was a large, gaping hole in the side of the garage wall. Honolulu police said the Porsche Panamera that was found at the scene is registered to rap star Kanye West. They said the car was being driven along Hibiscus Drive when it failed to make a right turn. (KITV News)

Rick Ross Wants To Go Nude???


Southern rapper Rick Ross has revealed he will be featured in soulful singer Erykah Badu's remix for her visually shocking music video, "Window Seat."
Ross shared a few details on what the video's story will be.
"I had to come get the queen," Ross said about the video. "They had her boxed up." The clip starts with Ross coming to get the Grammy-winning songstress from jail. "It was only right. I was swerving through Dallas in that Porsche Panorama turbo. I had to slide up on her, scoop her up. We got back to business. We went on another caper...It's basically, we continuing where the first 'Window Seat' ended," he added. "Where she was assassinated and ultimately scooped up and arrested. We continuing from there. She's got a dope cut on her album called 'Get Money.' Y'all need to download and check it out. It's the next single. And it's the bridge between the assassination, going into the 'Window Seat' remix, me doing my sh--. Then we ultimately going into 'Get Money,' which I feel is my favorite record off of [New Amerykah Part Two: Return of] the Ankh." (MTV)
As long Ricky keeps his clothes on, that storyline should be dope, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment