Weekend Wrap:( #TonyYayo, #FatJoe, #Diddy, #Game & #TeairraMarie)



Whats good Team! Another Fathers Day weekend is in the books and its the official 1st day of summer. Time to kick back and enjoy a couple interesting developments from the world of Hip Hop...


 Tony Yayo, Fat Joe, Raekwon, Malice & More Celebrate "Father's Day"

G-Unit's Tony Yayo, Fat Joe, Raekwon, Malice and more have paid homage on "Father's Day" by celebrating via Twitter.
Keeping things short and sweet, the "Talk of New York" gave a public shout-out to all fathers across the globe.
"Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there. . ." (Tony Yayo's Twitter)
Terror Squad leader Fat Joe told fathers to appreciate their special day.
"HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE FATHERs OUT THERE ENJOY UR DAY!!!" (Fat Joe's Twitter)
Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon, also a father, celebrated today's significance.
"Peace shout out to all the fathers out there on this great day of ours!" (Raekwon's Twitter)
The Clipse's Malice even gave a shout-out to less respected fathers.
"Happy Father's Day, even to the "deadbeats." I know your conscience is punishment enough." (Malice's Twitter)

Diddy Takes Unusual Approach With New Blog, 

 


Rap mogul Diddy has announced plans to launch a new website called "DiddyBlog.com" Monday (June 21) morning with an emphasis on showcasing love and motivation.

The Bad Boy Records CEO also promised to not promote any of his own projects on the site.



Game Bets Lil Kim Could Lyrically Destroy Nicki Minaj

West Coast rapper Game has weighed in on the recent Lil Kim/Nicki Minaj dispute and said he believed the rap veteran could out-battle Young Money's first lady.
Aside from lyricism, Game said both emcees could evenly match-up in a physical altercation.



Teairra Mari Undresses Nicki Minaj Crush, "Just Based Off Swag & Being Sexy"

 

Former Def Jam artist Teairra Mari recently opened up about her girl-crush Nicki Minaj and her obsession with short men.
Mari also discussed her crush on Hollywood actress Megan Fox.
"I think [Fox's] gorgeous. She's had the right [plastic surgery] done because I saw before and after pictures...If you get the wrong work people judge you, but if you get the right work, why hate?," she said in an interview. "[Black girl crush?] Just based off swag and being sexy, I'm going to say Nicki Minaj. [Would I ever go for a kiss?] Yeah, maybe a peck [Laughs]...I like short guys. I never understood it. That's just what I've liked my whole life. All my friends would see tall guys and be like 'Oh my God he's so sexy' and I would never get it. I'd be like 'I like him over in the corner that you can't really see' [Laughs]." (VIBE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment