RnB Lounge: Trey Songz



I haven't always been a fan of male R/B singers. To be honest, I labeled most as "soft" or just full of shit. Trey Songs, however, is cut from a different mold. With a swagger similar to your favorite MC and an ever growing catalog of hits, Trey has emerged from the shadows of his peers (Chris Brown, Omarion, Usher)and is a bonafide star. Check out his bio and few of his standout clips...












Background information
Birth name Tremaine Aldon Neverson
Also known as Prince of Virginia
Born November 28, 1984 (1984-11-28) (age 25)
Petersburg, Virginia, United States
Genres R&B, soul
Occupations Singer–songwriter, record producer, actor
Instruments Vocals, keyboards, sampler
Years active 2004–present
Labels Atlantic, Songbook
Website www.treysongz.com





 

1 comments:

Tay'Lanee said...

Shout out to my imaginary husband ... I love all. Music hip-hop my fav. R&b /soul my 2nd and yes Trey is cut from a different clothes .. I am liking Chris more to he's maturing I used to think that about Omarion but I think he's lost right now can't find his nitch his last album only had like 4 songs I liked. my fav being speeding . And usher I used to feel through his music but not as much as Trey plus I think usher lost himself with the album before last but Raymond v Raymond is solid... Neyo is my dude to... I can honestly say I've been a fan of Trey since before many people knew of him...before just gotta make it ... lol before Yuup

Post a Comment