The Rulers Back...



It feels good to be wanted. To be desired. To Loved and to be missed. Sometimes you need to be reminded of just how important you are. How valuable your contribution to society is. Ok, enough of the melodramatics: I'm back! Like Michael Jordan fresh off the baseball field....like Jay-Z walking out of his plush executive chair. Did you miss me? Probably not, lol. With a billion blogs to choose from, you've probably been whoring around the net for the past few months! I don't blame you though. I know I left you stranded and alot has happened since my exile: From Jay-Z beefing with Hammer to Beyonce baby rumors. We have a new Mayor in Toronto. Weezys coming home and T.I.'s headed back up state. Yup there's alot going on, kids. So pull up a chair, sit back and enjoy....

"This time its for the money, my ni**a"- JayZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment